HIGHLIGHTS AND HAPPENINGS
April 13, 2018
- The 6th grade did a great job leading the Mass this week. Special congratulations to all of those students who celebrated Mass by receiving communion.
- STUDENT REGISTATION IS ON. DO NOT LOSE YOUR SPOT. REGISTER TODAY.
Please be sure register your child in order to secure a spot for the 2018-2019 school year.
- STUDENT REGISTATION. Please be sure you are completing this process in order to secure a spot for the 2018-2019 school year. Financial Aid is available for those families that qualify. We cannot give out any scholarships or financial aid to any family that has not completed all the important steps by the posted deadlines. We still have several families that have not registered for next year. Please contact the office to let us know your plan so that we don't give away your spot if you are planning and committed to returning.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic School
70th Anniversary Gala
Saturday, April 14
1717 N. Akard St.
IT'S NOT TOO LATE THIS IS HOW YOU CAN HELP...
- Sell all your raffle tickets, and then sell some more
- Buy a ticket, or table for the event.
- Ask friends, family, neighbors, and business relations to donate an item for the auction.
5:30 PM Registration Opens/Silent Auction Opens
6:00 PM Bar Opens
6:20 PM Dinner Bell
6:30 PM Dinner Served
7:00 PM Susan Mastervich - Introduction
7:20 PM On/Off Game
7:30 Pm Live Auction
8:00PM Band Starts - Don't Tell Mama
9:00 PM Silent Auction Closes
9:30 PM Check Out Begins
11:30 PM Event Ends
The SBS GALA is our biggest fundraiser. It is also a wonderful social event. Don't just ask family and friends to come with you and enjoy a great night out. Invite work partners, neighbors, and old school friends. The more people we have in attendance the better the party will be.
Please consider supporting St. Bernard School Gala.
- Message from E&E Catering - Please know that if your student has a negative balance in their account and attempts have been made to collect money for lunch they will receive written notice from E&E Catering. The hope is you will see this notice or respond to an e-mail by paying the amount owed so that your child will receive a lunch. If, after a written notice has been sent home your child's account still remains unpaid E&E will give your child a sandwich and drink for lunch. This will continue at a charge of $4.25 until your child's account shows a positive balance.
I HOPE YOU ALL REMEMBERED WE HAVE NOON RELEASE TODAY.