HIGHLIGHTS AND HAPPENINGS
March 29, 2019
- Our 2nd grade students had their 1st reconciliation yesterday during Mass. Congratulations students.
- CONGRATULATIONS to all of our soon to be graduating 8th grade students. Our school had tremendous success with admissions to Catholic High Schools and Local Public Schools. Almost all of our students received admissions to their first choice. Many students have lots of great options to choose from and also many received very nice financial rewards. Please join me in wishing them all well in their future endeavors.
- 5th Grade had a wonderful time at The Pines catholic Camp this week. Thank you to Mrs. Thompson and the parent volunteers for making such a wonderful experience for our students.
- Next week we will be having two full day Social Emotional Learning Retreats. Thank you in advance to all of the parent volunteers who have agreed to come to school to speak to our students. We couldn’t do it without you.
- DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
- Dad’s Club Meeting – Monday, April 1st, at 7pm – Topics of discussion = Fish Fry, Gala, & upcoming Clean-Up Day
- It’s GALA Time!!!! We are getting excited as our Masquerade-themed Gala is almost here. As you know, this is the school’s biggest fundraiser that is intended to fill the tuition gap to keep tuition low, and this year, will help fund the STEM program. In order to achieve our goals, we NEED your support!
- Raffle tickets will be going home today so please help sell your allotment. This is a small contribution that you can make to show your support. In addition, the Gala Committee is seeking items for both the live and silent auction. All items can be turned into the office. Attached is a donation form in case you are asked for one when requesting items.
- Our website is taking a little longer to launch than expected but we anticipate it being ready today or Monday at the latest. Be ready to purchase your Gala ticket for $100/person when the website is ready for payments. This is a wonderful party (w/ beef dinner, drinks, DJ) that you can attend with family, friends, and classmates parents; a time for community to have fun together while supporting our beautiful, small, gem of a school. Many classes get together to purchase a table so they can all sit together for the fun. See you Friday, April 26 at The Tower Club Downtown Dallas!
- Fish Fry News! We are taking reservations for your fish dinner on Friday, April 12th.Dinner will be in the SBS Cafeteria starting at 6:30 pm. Please reserve your plate today as orders on the date of the event will be extremely limited. Sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4caba62da5fe3-sbsfish
- Science Fair will be on Thursday, April 25th after the Home and School meeting. A pizza dinner will be served for $5/plate starting at 6pm. If you have questions please contact Ms. Weis or a H&S member.