Requirements for New Students
Open enrollment has begun and will continues until classes reach capacity. In cases where enrollment is limited, registration is given priority in the following order from students who qualify:
- Currently enrolled students
- Parishioner siblings of current student
- Students of alumni
Prior academic and behavioral performance will be a consideration for acceptance into St. Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic School. The school office has the discretion of contacting former schools for verification of all records and recommendations. New students are automatically placed on probationary status for the first nine weeks to evaluate their transition to St. Bernard Catholic School. At the end of the 9 week probation the student‘s progress will be reviewed by administration.
Click here for online registration.
Admission Age Requirements
- A child entering Pre-Kindergarten 3 will be three (3) years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- A child entering Pre-Kindergarten 4 will be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- A child entering Kindergarten will be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year. A child entering first grade will be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year or must be in first grade, or completed Kindergarten in an accredited school.
Please recognize that this directive complies with state law and there are no exceptions. The child’s birth certificate is required for verification of age.
St. Bernard of Clairvaux School does not discriminate against students on the basis of disability in compliance with section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 USC Section 794). (Note: Although St. Bernard admits students of all economic, social, ethnic and educational backgrounds, the school does not have the facilities nor the resources to properly serve students with special education needs. St. Bernard of Clairvaux School does not discriminate against students on the basis of race, color, or national origin in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 USC Section 2000d et seq.)